Sunday, March 8, 2009

"the Light of the world" banners

This week's banner was not hung until after the Saturday evening service - it had a lot going on with it, I was behind on the big back panel and getting someone to climb those ladders with me is a challenge. Oh, and by the way these things are HUGE and not so easy to move around while working on them.

I am so glad on the outcome of an experiment - I was able to use the design to hide the seems of the netting down the middle part of the front overlay. This worked out but also took some time during the "figuring out" part.

I was running out of time on Saturday afternoon and some early arrivals for the evening service were able to help out with attaching the small yellow banners. Thank you!!!

Steve, you were greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment